Sign up now and reserve your spot.
Paying in full reserves your spot in the course. We offer refunds at our discretion, depending on the case.
You can pay by check or credit card. Call us at (206) 290-8633 if you have any questions, or just click the button above to sign up with a credit card and reserve your spot in the course.
This course requires a high-end 360 camera. We recommend either the Samsung Gear 360 or the Nikon KeyMission 360, both of which we offer at a discount.
Bring your own camera or purchase one of the cameras below, which we are offering at a discount.
Fully immersive video experiences are the newest thing to hit the world of Social Media, Advertising, and Entertainment.
With a 360 camera you can create videos that let your audience experience what it’s like to be there, to see and hear everything they would if they were present at the actual location.
This course teaches the basics on 360 cameras. Each class includes a short partner-video-shoot and a critique from classmates. You will walk away with the skills needed to start producing professional immersive content and a few short pieces to found a portfolio on.
- 6 weeks
- 3-Hour Session Once a Week
- $700 – includes a $100 discount off a top of the line 360 camera
- Upcoming Course Dates
- May 1 – May 29, 2017
Saturdays – 12 pm to 3 pm
- Erik Scheel – email@example.com
- 8 pm on March 30, 2017
- Chronos Global Academy Headquarters
- 999 Third Avenue, 7th Floor
Seattle, WA 98104
- Week 1
- 360 video vs. VR vs. AR/ Headsets and Web players / Basic 360° principals and shooting techniques / In-Class Shoot 1
- Week 2
- Camera rigs – small vs. large / Camera support and mounts / Camera placement&height / Editing 360° footage / In-Class Shoot 2 and edit
- Week 3
- Monitoring surroundings / Talent Blocking / Continue editing 360° footage / In-Class Shoot 3 and edit
- Week 4
- Supporting software / Graphics / Caps and Compositing / In-Class Shoot 4 and edit
- Week 5
- Cardboard, GearVR, Oculus, Web / Live streaming / Finalize project