Sign up now and reserve your spot.
Paying in full reserves your spot in the course. We offer refunds at our discretion, depending on the case.
You can pay by check or credit card. Call us at (206) 290-8633 if you have any questions, or just click the button above to sign up with a credit card and reserve your spot in the course.
Professional HoloLens developer course includes the basics of working with the HoloLens using the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and Unity for HoloLens.
From holographic apps to LOB applications that run in the mixed reality environment of HoloLens, this course is designed to get you up and running.
Skills taught include C# and XAML basics, basic windows design, application architecture and more.
This course will give you all you need to know to work with the hardware, sensors, and the holographic environment to make your apps and games work with the environment.
- 6 weeks
- 3-Hour Session Once a Week
- Upcoming Course Dates
- May 17, 2017 – June 21, 2017
Thursdays – 7 pm to 10 pm
- 8 pm on May 15, 2017
- Chronos Global Academy Headquarters
- 999 Third Avenue, 7th Floor
Seattle, WA 98104
- Week 1
- Getting started with Microsoft HoloLens
- Week 2
- C# and XAML Language Primer
- Week 3
- Applications and C# (AppModel, AppViews, 2D Apps for HoloLens
- Week 4
- Unity Basics for Microsoft HoloLens
- Week 5
- Advanced Engineering: Azure, Machine Learning, Cross Platform and HTML5 Apps
- Week 6
- Unity Deep Dive Graphics and Games