Sign up now and reserve your spot.
To sign up for this course, visit the Code Fellows website or follow this link:
Professional HoloLens developer course includes the basics of working with the HoloLens using the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and Unity for HoloLens.
From holographic apps to LOB applications that run in the mixed reality environment of HoloLens, this course is designed to get you up and running.
Skills taught include C# and XAML basics, basic windows design, application architecture and more.
This course will give you all you need to know to work with the hardware, sensors, and the holographic environment to make your apps and games work with the environment.
For course details such as tuition cost, dates, instructor, location, etc, visit our course page on Code Fellows website:
- Week 1
- Getting started with Microsoft HoloLens
- Week 2
- C# and XAML Language Primer
- Week 3
- Applications and C# (AppModel, AppViews, 2D Apps for HoloLens
- Week 4
- Unity Basics for Microsoft HoloLens
- Week 5
- Advanced Engineering: Azure, Machine Learning, Cross Platform and HTML5 Apps
- Week 6
- Unity Deep Dive Graphics and Games