Sign up now and reserve your spot.
Paying in full reserves your spot in the course. We offer refunds at our discretion, depending on the case.
You can pay by check or credit card. Call us at (206) 290-8633 if you have any questions, or just click the button above to sign up with a credit card and reserve your spot in the course.
Unity is a game engine used to develop games for PC, mobile devices, websites, and Virtual Reality.
With Unity you can create any 2D or 3D game, and for a variety of platforms. To develop for Microsoft Hololens, however, Unity is required.
This course focuses on teaching Unity to people who have no experience with Unity or game engines. You will walk away with the foundation to work with Unity as a designer.
The course will use the HTC Vive, and prepare you for Microsoft Hololens development.
- 6 weeks
- 3-Hour Session Once a Week
- Upcoming Course Dates
- June 12 – July 17, 2017
Mondays – 7 pm to 10 pm
- 8 pm on March 03, 2016
- Chronos Global Academy Headquarters
- 999 Third Avenue, 7th Floor
Seattle, WA 98104
- Week 1
- Learning the interface / Handling GameObjects
- Week 2
- Basic C# Scripting / GameObject control
- Week 3
- Collisions / Game mechanics
- Week 4
- Menu & User Interface / Buttons and scores (UGUI)
- Week 5
- Game details & adjustment / Asset Packages (asset store)
- Week 6
- Polish with particles / Review & presentations